Terms & Conditions
#Complimentary ticket is valid for 6 months only from the date of issue of ticket/s
# Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
# please read complete terms and conditions below
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the online sale of Ticket/Annual Passes to Dubai Parks and Resorts (“DPR”) theme park(s).
- The Ticket/Annual Pass permits entry to the selected theme park(s) only.
- Each Ticket/Annual Pass holder will be issued with his/her own E-Ticket/Annual Pass.
- Tickets/Annual Passes are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable and cannot be offered for resale.
- A Ticket purchaser may purchase Tickets only for his/her own personal use and/or that of his/her Guest(s).
- Unless otherwise stated, Open Dated Tickets expire 180 days after date of purchase.
- Unless otherwise stated, Dated Tickets must be used on/or by the date indicated on the ticket.
- Unless otherwise stated, Multi-park/Multi-day tickets are valid for 7 days from first use and first use must occur prior to Ticket expiration date. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- DPR and the relevant park, in their absolute discretion, reserve the right to vary the opening and closing dates and times of the attractions and to close, remove or cancel all or any part of the rides, events or facilities within the attractions for any reason including, but not being limited to technical, health and safety and/or operational reasons or due to special events or private functions. For the avoidance of doubt, the full value or any part of the value of the Ticket/Annual Pass will not be refunded nor will any compensation be payable if any of attractions are removed or closed during the year.
- Height, weight, size and age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and attractions. These will be displayed at each relevant ride and attraction and made available from Guest Services.
- Unless otherwise stated, Tickets are only valid for the theme park(s) detailed on the Ticket and are not valid for separately ticketed events, performances or activities at that theme park, other theme parks or elsewhere within Dubai Parks & Resorts.
- The authorised holder of the Ticket must present the Ticket upon entering the park(s).
- Refunds are not available in any circumstances.
- All persons entering the park(s) are subject to the rules and regulations of entry as displayed at each park’s main entrance, at Guest Services and as otherwise made available by DPR.
- DPR and the parks reserve the right to vary these Terms and Conditions by giving you written notice of such variation.
- For the up to date information on the official opening of the parks please visit the relevant park’s website.
- Annual Pass holders will be issued with his/her own Annual Pass on presentation of an official E-Ticket. The E-Ticket is valid for redemption until 30th April 2017.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Ticket/Annual Pass does not include parking fees and parking is subject to availability.
- The VIP Annual Pass includes parking fees and parking is subject to availability.
- For Ticket related questions please visit our FAQ page, send an email to email@example.com or call 800 AMAZING (2629464) International:+971 4 820 0000.
- The full version of these Terms and Conditions can be found here.