- Entry is subject to park policies which are available on request at guest services.
- For the health and safety of our guests, all persons, bags, and property are subject to screening or search by the Bollywood Parks Security Team.
- Respectful attire must always be worn.
- All guests must adhere to ride restrictions and follow staff instructions.
- Children below the age of 13 must be accompanied by an Adult who is 18 years or older and holds a valid admission ticket.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded, transferred or re-sold and are considered void if altered in any manner.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited including the use of E-Cigarettes except in designated smoking areas.
- Guests are advised that CCTV cameras are in operation throughout the park for security reasons. By entering the park, guests grant Bollywood Parks the right to film or photograph them on park property for this reason.
- Guests may be photographed while onboard the attractions so that the guests can purchase their photographs. Please refrain from boarding the attraction if you do not wish this to occur.
- Admission to Bollywood Parks is at the guest’s sole risk; Please be careful of your safety and belongings always. Bollywood Parks shall not be held liable for any injury, loss or damage you may suffer from your access to or use of the park.
- The following items are prohibited and cannot be brought inside the park –outside food and beverages except for infant or dietary foods in a non-glass container:
Mats, Lounge Chairs and Folding Chairs.
Any Glass items.
Any items deemed potentially harmful including weapons, knives or chemicals.
- Wheelchairs and electric mobility are welcome, however personal transportation devices including hoverboards, scooters, skates and skateboards are not permitted in the park.
- Bollywood Parks reserve the right to deny admission or remove a guest(s) from the park for any reason including non-compliance with the park policies.
- Tickets for Raj Mahal Theatre Show and special events are sold separately and are not part of the standard entry ticket or annual pass.
- Guests above the age of 3 need to purchase a valid admission ticket. Valid ID proof is required.